Friday 26 August 2011

...An Extension of The Last Post

A while ago I decided that there was a hole in the fashion world. I noticed that female fashion was extensively covered (and coveted), but menswear was a less popular topic. Last night while I was complaining about the difficulties of writing a covering letter a follower reminded me of this. Her post suggested that I inform employers of 2 things, firstly that I am addicted to fashion. Secondly that I know the offside rule in football. I realised that this an attribute that not many girls have, and could be something I could use to my advantage. Very few girls understand menswear and sport. I have decided that I will try and bridge this gap! So please bear with me (and my technical inabilities) while I find my feet!



No comments:

Post a Comment